Full-Body Resistance Bands Workout Help You Burn Calories ALL DAY
This Course is
Why Resistance Band?
Resistance band provides resistance to a regular body weight workout, engage more muscles and provides extra challenge.
It is also lightweight, affordable and a convenient training equipment.
Resistance bands are commonly used for strength training and physical therapy. It provides all-round strength training at home or anywhere and it helps to activate and tone your muscles.
There is a study suggests that resistance band training can also produce an overall positive impact on elderly people despite improving balance, mobility, gait function and fall efficacy.
Get started now!
I designed a total-body workout plan that’ll strengthen your core, tighten your glutes and add definition to your arms.
You can do this workout in a small space in your house or hotel room, whenever you want and it is for any fitness level! And you only need one thing;
A Resistance Band!
StartBand Side Kick & Back Kick (3:14)
StartBuild Strong Glute with Perfect Technique (Band Floor Bridge) (3:22)
StartPlank Side Tap (2:23)
StartKneeling Plank Side Tap (1:09)
StartBand Side Lying Hip Abduction (2:25)
StartBand Side To Side Squat Jump (1:38)
StartSide To Side Shuffle Touches (1:16)
Frequently Asked Questions
- International Certified Personal Trainer (ACE)
- International Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM)
- Rehab Trainer, Rehab Trainer Australia
- Asia Fitness Conference Personal Trainer Of The Year 2019
- Malaysia Book of Records Holder 2018 - Longest Non-Stop Backwards Run
- Malaysia Book of Records Holder 2019 - Most Number Of Chest To Ground Burpees
Get started now!
"You Can Achieve Anything You Set Your Mind To"